Jujutsu Kaisen: Dark Century
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Makishima
Admin
https://jjkdarkcentury.forumotion.com

Character Creation Template Empty Character Creation Template

Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:23 pm
Character Information -

Name:
Alias:
Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Stats and Feats –

Stats: [Stats are on a scale of 1-10, with 6 being the human maximum with scales beyond requiring a breakthrough. A character at 4-5 has 22 to spend]

Strength: How Physically strong the character is
Agility: How quick and coordinated a character is
Endurance: How much damage a character can take

Insight: How capable a character is at sensing and understanding cursed energy
Cursed Energy Output: The amount of cursed energy a character can use at once
Cursed Energy Control: How precisely a character controls and generates their cursed energy
Cursed Energy Pool: The overall maximum amount of cursed energy a character has at their disposal

Hand to Hand: How skilled a character is fighting hand-to-hand
Weapon Mastery: How skilled a character is fighting with melee weapon
Ranged Combat: How skilled a character is using ranged weapons

Feats:

Feats are a catch-all term for various abilities and attributes that can modify what a character can do. Examples would include a specific fighting style, an innate technique, barrier techniques.

These are highly customizable and cost skill-points depending on the ‘tier’ of the feat. Some feats can be granted for free in-character as well.

Examples of feats:

Cursed Technique: [Tier 1-6]
- Taken at creation, or potentially afterwards if story permits. Tier refers to the complexity of the technique, with more powerful and complicated abilities being rated higher.

Breakthrough [Stat Block]:
- Can be purchased with stat points or granted in character. A ‘Breakthrough’ allows a character to raise a stat beyond the human maximum. Must be achieved or purchased individually for each stat block. (Physical, Cursed Technique, Combat Intelligence]

Code:

[i][b]Character Information -[/b][/i]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[i][b]Stats and Feats –[/b][/i]

[i]Stats:[/i] [Stats are on a scale of 1-10, with 6 being the human maximum with scales beyond requiring a breakthrough. A character at 4-5 has 22 to spend]

[b]Strength:[/b] How Physically strong the character is
[b]Agility:[/b] How quick and coordinated a character is
[b]Endurance:[/b] How much damage a character can take

[b]Insight:[/b] How capable a character is at sensing and understanding cursed energy
[b]Cursed Energy Output:[/b] The amount of cursed energy a character can use at once
[b]Cursed Energy Control:[/b] How precisely a character controls and generates their cursed energy
[b]Cursed Energy Pool:[/b] The overall maximum amount of cursed energy a character has at their disposal

[b]Hand to Hand:[/b] How skilled a character is fighting hand-to-hand
[b]Weapon Mastery:[/b] How skilled a character is fighting with melee weapon
[b]Ranged Combat:[/b] How skilled a character is using ranged weapons

[i]Feats:[/i]

Feats are a catch-all term for various abilities and attributes that can modify what a character can do. Examples would include a specific fighting style, an innate technique, barrier techniques.

These are highly customizable and cost skill-points depending on the ‘tier’ of the feat. Some feats can be granted for free in-character as well.

Examples of feats:

Cursed Technique: [Tier 1-6]
- Taken at creation, or potentially afterwards if story permits. Tier refers to the complexity of the technique, with more powerful and complicated abilities being rated higher.

Breakthrough [Stat Block]:
- Can be purchased with stat points or granted in character. A ‘Breakthrough’ allows a character to raise a stat beyond the human maximum. Must be achieved or purchased individually for each stat block. (Physical, Cursed Technique, Combat Intelligence]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum